Mia Saigon – 2019
Opening soon, Mia Saigon – 2019 – www.miasaigon.com
Wellness at Layana Resort and Spa
To extend our commitment to the luxury of time and rejuvenation power of an island holiday, we have just completed an ambitious to upgrade and expansion of our wellness facilities. Guests at Layana Resort & Spa can enjoy a completely new experience at our “Wellness Zone.”
After an invigorating workout in our new and ultra-modern gym facilities or pre/post a soothing massage experience or just for the health of it, guests can relax, refresh or take laps at the new Wellness Pool. The half Olympic size lap pool is perfect for exercise sessions or just lounging while enjoying healthy refreshments from the brand new Healthy Juice Bar.
The new wellness pool uses saltwater treatment, nature’s very own purifier and cleaning agent, which aids in skin recovery, is great for join pain, and has far less irritants when compared to chlorinated pools. You will leave feeling revitalized and cleansed without the harsh side effects of chlorine.
Daily Operating Hours: 6am – 8pm
Healthy Juice Bar
If you savor a light and healthy snack, a freshly squeezed juice or an energy boosting smoothie, our new Juice Bar is where you can enjoy a healthy pick-me-up during your wellness time. As with all Layana dining options, the freshest and healthiest local and imported ingredients will be skillfully sliced, diced, blended and squeezed to perfection for your absolute enjoyment.
Daily Operating Hours: 10 am – 7pm
For those who rise with sun, mornings can now be spent with specially designed yoga sessions overlooking the new pool and our famous gardens from newly added Yoga Platform.
Professional Yoga practitioners will be leading classes at our Wellness Zone Yoga Platform on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 – 9:00 AM. Guests are also free to use the Yoga Platform for personal sessions any time during the Wellness Zone operating hours.
On Thursday’s we bring a new wellness delight with a weekly WOGA (Yoga in the water) session from 8:00 – 9:00 AM.
RSVP’s are not required for Yoga classes, but we certainly encourage you to let us know in advance if you would like to join. This way we can better prepare and organize sessions according to the attendee’s needs and skill levels.
Gym and Fitness Zone:
We believe staying fit and active is an important part of body wellness, even during your holidays. For this reason, Layana Resort & Spa has designed state-of-the-art gym and fitness facilities which are fully equipped to meet the needs of modern day gym-goers. Our spacious new fitness center is incorporated into the new Wellness Zone and features free weights, multiple cardo machines with TV screens, weight machines and more. The fitness center features oversized windows which add natural lighting to the space and highlight the pleasant views of our gardens and Wellness Zone.
Daily Operating Hours: 10 am – 7pm
Additional Wellness Programs and Options:
We always strive to maintain an innovative Total Wellness Program for our guests and are continuously updating the classes, excursions and facilities. Additional classes available throughout the year include Thai Boxing Class (Muay Thai), a favorite for visitors to Thailand for its cultural significance as well as its incredible body sculpting capabilities and meditation sessions (available upon request) where guests can truly learn the art of relaxation.
Layana Resort & Spa, Koh Lanta, Thailand opens new wellness zone, white bar (juice bar), newly room categories, newly renovated fitness centre.
Mia Resort Nha Trang
The extension of Mia Resort is now open and operational and our room inventory has increased to a total of 70+ rooms:
- Garden View Condos: 28 Rooms
- Ocean View Condos: 5 Rooms
- Family Condos: 3 Rooms
- Garden Villas: 14 Rooms
- Beachfront Villas: 9 Rooms
- Cliff Villas: 8 Rooms
- Mia Suites: 3 Rooms
Mia Resort Nha Trang & Mia Mui Ne – Vietnam Update as per below:
- As part of the extension, we have also opened a brand new restaurant ‘La Baia’ serving authentic Italian cuisine and some of the best seafood options available in Nha Trang. We now offer a great choice of 3 restaurants to our guests
- Sandals – Serving Western, Asian, Vietnamese and Fusion cuisine
- Mojito’s – Serving Mexican and Asian dishes
- La Baia – Serving Authentic Italian and Seafood
- Guests will now have 4 different options to have breakfast:
- Sandals – this is our main restaurant offering a mix of Western, Asian and Vietnamese dishes. We have an extensive buffet and also an a la carte menu for hot breakfasts – Vietnamese and Western.
- Mojitos’s – our cliff top bar enjoying uninterrupted ocean views where we serve a la carte breakfast only
- La Baia – our new Italian restaurant where we serve Western (Italian) style breakfast. Mix of a la carte and buffet
- In-Room – Guests may also opt for in-room breakfast and a menu is delivered to their room every night
Mia Resort Mui Ne
- All refurbishments of the rooms have been completed successfully with some positive feedback and end results and Mia Mui Ne is now being positioned as a deserving 4* boutique resort in Mui Ne
- Sandals Restaurant also received some attention and we have updated the restaurant colors, decor and also introduced a new a la carte menu serving western, Asian and Vietnamese cuisine
Navutu Dreams Spa and Wellness Retreat
Siem Reap – www.navutudreams.com
Now offering a new wellness programme
Yoga Retreats – https://navutudreams.com/southeast-asia-wellness-retreat/yoga-retreats/
Wellness Programs – https://navutudreams.com/southeast-asia-wellness-retreat/wellness-programs/
Vijitt Resort Phuket
Now offering free shuttle bus to Phuket Town Walking tour every Sunday, in addition to free activities including rubber tapping, marine walk, yoga and Thai boxing.